Developed by renowned skin care specialists, these superior quality waxes are highly enriched with individual formulas.
Natural cherry fruit extracts create a fragrant all-purpose wax that soothes the skin, while its vitamin E works as a buffer to prevent irritation. A low melting point has it ready to apply quickly, and it spreads easily over large areas. Recommended for Brazilian bikini waxing and sensitive areas, it is formulated for fine to medium hair and any skin type. Contains titanium dioxide, a natural buffer, to eliminate the need for talcum powder, and propolis, a natural botanical substance.
Contains vitamin E and natural extracts of wild cherry, which has powerful enzymes that penetrate and soften the hair shaft
Most effective on fine to medium coarse hair
Recommended for Brazilian bikini waxing
Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Titanium Dioxide, C.I. 26100.
How to Use
- 1. Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer.
- 2. Heat wax until it has a syrup-like texture.
- 3. Cleanse area to be waxed with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser.
- 4. With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in the direction of hair growth.
- 5. Place epilating strip over waxed area; smooth firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- 6. Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Never reapply wax in the same area.
- 7. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue on skin surface.