- The serpentine subgroup are greenish, brownish, or spotted minerals commonly found in serpentinite rocks. They are used as a source of magnesium and asbestos, and as a decorative stone.
- The name is thought to come from the greenish color being that of a serpent.
Serpentine is a beautiful sparkle/shimmer gel polish. You will find rich tones of Greens, Golds & Nude
Serpentine indoors and outdoors are different to look at, with this amazing high density sparkle gel the color of your nails are constantly changing.
Serpentine keeps the wonders of beauty going with the sparkles always giving you something to look at & make any set of nails pop!
Also beautiful when done with a matte finish!
Experience our highly pigmented gel polishes, they apply like butter.
Smooth application, and self leveling.
Our polishes are great for designs such as ombre, color blocking, abstract designs, as well perfect for full coverage nails and toes.
Absolute is created with the Nail Tech in mind, whether you're a new nail tech or a veteran nail tech, you will love these gel polishes. You can use them for manicures, on top of overlays, extensions and for pedicures.
- Lasts for up to four weeks
- Soak off
- Special 15ml bottle, with color swatch cap
- Curing time: 30 sec LED and 2 min UV
- Highly pigmented, 1-2 Coat coverage, Salon quality, Professional use only
- Not tested on animals, 100% Vegan and free from any BSE Vectors
- All Glycerin in our products is derived from vegetable extracts
Product images are shown for illustrative purposes only, actual product/color may vary slightly.