Absolute Foil Gel
Foil Transfer Gel is the perfect companion to nail foils!
Our specially formulated gel transforms into a sticky layer after curing that will allow full cover transfer from nail foils.
Use it to transfer any foil paper designs, or plastic backing foils.
- Apply your color, cure
- Apply a thin layer of Absolute Foil Gel to the surface of the nail.
- Cure for 10-120 seconds in an LED light, or 2 minutes in a UV lamp.
- Apply the transfer foil to the surface of the nail.
- Rub gently to transfer the image. Repeat as necessary.
- Apply 2 layers of Top Coat to seal in the image.
- Gently swipe the back of your transfer foil with acetone or alcohol, 1 quick and gentle swipe is enough.
- When applying your foil to the nail, make sure you have the picture side facing you.
- Rub the foil with pressure, even use a tapping motion for more stubborn foils.
- If you find your foils peel at the free edge, make sure you file the edges before top coating, so the top coat as something gel to grab onto.
- Lasts for up to four weeks
- Soak off
- 15ml bottle
- Curing time: 10-120 sec LED and 2 min UV
- Salon quality, Professional use only
- Not tested on animals, 100% Vegan and free from any BSE Vectors
- All Glycerin in our products is derived from vegetable extracts
Product images are shown for illustrative purposes only; actual product/color may vary slightly.