- Opal is a hydrated amorphous form of silica; its water content may range from 3 to 21% by weight, but is usually between 6 and 10%. Because of its amorphous character, it is classed as a mineraloid, unlike crystalline forms of silica, which are classed as minerals.
- Opal is the birthstone of October.
- It is also the stone that celebrates the 14th anniversary of marriage.
- The name opal is believed to be derived from the Sanskrit word "upala", which means "jewel", and later the Greek derivative "Opallios", which means "to see a change in color".
Opal is a beautiful sparkle/shimmer gel polish. You will find rich tones of iridescent pink, purple, blue, gold, green & white
Opal over different colors changes it look, with this amazing high density sparkle gel the color of your nails are constantly changing.
Opal keeps the wonders of beauty going with the sparkles always giving you something to look at & make any set of nails pop!
Also beautiful when done with a matte finish!
Experience our highly pigmented gel polishes, they apply like butter.
Smooth application, and self leveling.
Our polishes are great for designs such as ombre, color blocking, abstract designs, as well perfect for full coverage nails and toes.
Absolute is created with the Nail Tech in mind, whether you're a new nail tech or a veteran nail tech, you will love these gel polishes. You can use them for manicures, on top of overlays, extensions and for pedicures.
- Lasts for up to four weeks
- Soak off
- Special 15ml bottle, with color swatch cap
- Curing time: 30 sec LED and 2 min UV
- Highly pigmented, 1-2 Coat coverage, Salon quality, Professional use only
- Not tested on animals, 100% Vegan and free from any BSE Vectors
- All Glycerin in our products is derived from vegetable extracts
Product images are shown for illustrative purposes only, actual product/color may vary slightly.